Thursday, March 26, 2009

Red Bull isn't the only thing that gives you wings

Yes, I am just as skeptical as you that he is being held up by a wire. The reason I thought it deserved to be on here is because he seemed to be in pretty good control of himself the entire time. He wasn't shaking, or lopsided (assuming they do not have a professional wiring setup above, it would probably be two tribe members lifting and dropping at the same time) the entire video. This act is something I imagine would require a professional harness so you aren't needing to counterbalance your weight the whole time. Something that probably wasn't picked up during errands the last time they headed into town. I also find it hard to believe that this African tribe waits for journalists on full Moons to perform the ol' levitation prank by the African Shaman routine. And finally, like Dave Chappelle would say, "lets be real," he appeared pretty happy with what he was accomplishing.

I also added a box on the right side where you can submit your email and recieve updates without needing to sign up for the company that runs it. If you have any suggestions for videos, feel free to email me at onlyoneexplanation@gmail.com with the link and I'll check it out before adding it to the list of things to be posted.

Thank you for telling your friends and family about this site




-Druth

No comments: