Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How your focus affects your surroundings

This Game Will Lead to the Most Awesome Pre-parties Since La-Z-boy Created the Recliner

If I had a lot of money I would invest into Mattel because when this game is released Fall 2009, there will not be a store that can meet the demand. I can see people testing different combinations of what leads to the fastest and most accurate completion of the course. A game I look forward to having as it is a way to test the power of positive/focused/grounded thought. I am sure if you pay attention to your progress that you will find yourself in your daily routine feeling a lot more calm and collected as you will be essentially training and making your body perform better. You will be able to test how fast you can complete the obstacle course and it will allow you to set timed goals. As you get faster, I believe that you will feel a lot better in your daily routine and it will reflect that person you can be to really take control of your life. However you are going to have to practice meditating and using your imagination to get a lot better. If not, then you simply will not achieve that goal.




-Druth

No comments: